The Cardiff Airport 51 Lounge
The 51 is a luxury airport lounge for the benefit of passengers from Cardiff Airport. Being fully equipped with many comfortable and generous amenities, the 51 Lounge offers a relaxing oasis in the middle of such busy surroundings. Containing a series of flight information screens, stopping off at the Cardiff 51 lounge will completely take the sting out of your departure and keep you up to date with flight times and delays from the comfort of a modern armchair.
The 51 Lounge has a smart casual dress code. Regrettably, no baseball caps, football shirts or shorts are allowed. Also, the management insist that children under 18 are not permitted to the airport lounge either.
Complimentary teas and coffees are available and, if you book with BCP now, the 51 Lounge will provide you with two free alcoholic drinks before your departure.
- The Cardiff 51 Lounge prices start from as little as £17.50 per person
- You can check in to the lounge up to three hours prior to your flight departure
- Lounges have a smart casual dress code (no baseball caps, shorts or football shirts) and expect reasonable behaviour from all guests
- All airport lounges are non-smoking
- Business facilities include telephone and fax facilities
- Regrettably, no children are permitted in this lounge
- Opening and Closing Times: Monday-Sunday: 05:00-21:00
Please Note: This lounge is accessible for disabled guests and wheelchair users. Please give lounge staff notice prior to your arrival whenever possible.