Edinburgh Airport Servisair Lounge
If you want rest and relaxation before your flight then book The Servisair Lounge at Edinburgh Airport, offering guests a quiet atmosphere with complimentary snacks and drinks for the duration of your stay. Designed with comfort in mind, The Edinburgh Airport Servisair Lounge is the perfect way to start your holiday.
Guest facilities at the Servisair airport lounge include: television, newspapers, magazines, snacks & drinks, telephones and business desks. Drinks available include: tea & coffee, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (excl. champagne).
- Edinburgh Airport Servisair Lounge is non-smoking
- The Servisar Lounge at Edinburgh provides flight information screens for your convenience
- Opening Time: 05:00, closing time Mon-Fri & Sun: 20:30, Sat: 19.00hrs
- You can check in to the lounge up to three hours prior to your flight departure
- Lounges have a smart casual dress code (no baseball caps, shorts or football shirts) and expect reasonable behaviour from all guests
- Complimentary snacks (biscuits and crisps), coffee, tea, soft and alcoholic drinks are available in lounge. There is a charge for champagne
- Business facilities at the Edinburgh Airport Servisair Lounge include a telephone and business desk
- Children over 12yrs are permitted in this Edinburgh lounge
You can book the Servisair Lounge at the same time as booking your Edinburgh Airport Parking. Now that's what we call hassle-free!
Please Note: The Servisair lounge at Edinburgh airport is accessible for disabled passengers and wheelchair users.