Gatwick Long Stay North
Formerly known as Flightpath, Gatwick Long Stay North car park is on-airport, and just five minutes from the terminal. Although the name might suggest otherwise, there are no restrictions as to how long you can book to stay on the tarmac.
Why book Gatwick Long Stay North with BCP?
- We offer THE best prices on car parking at Gatwick.
- We can guarantee your Gatwick Long Stay North space from the moment you book.
- We provide rapid transfers to Gatwick airport and a hassle free service.
- All Gatwick airport car park bookings made via BCP are safe and secure.
Click on the map to activate
Gatwick Long Stay North car park is an excellent package for customers who want practicality without having to pay through the nose for it. This fully secured car park ticks all the boxes for convenience, and boasts a remarkably low price tag too.
SuperSaver at Gatwick North Long Stay
At BCP we always aim for hassle-free car parking and, while we can't make parking at Gatwick completely free, we can offer an excellent discount with Gatwick Long Stay North SuperSaver. You'll have to book early to get this offer, but it's well worth it for keeping costs down. Unfortunately you cannot alter your dates or cancel your booking with SuperSaver.
On arrival at Gatwick Long Stay car park
On booking the long stay car park at Gatwick north, make sure to provide your car's number plate, so that the clever recognition system will cause the entrance barrier to lift immediately. Take a ticket at the barrier and find your parking space. Keep hold of your ticket, and make a note of where you've parked and the closest bus stop, and then wait for a transfer bus.
Return to Gatwick North Long Stay
Go to the lower level and leave via the North terminal entrance. Turn left and head to the transfer bus pick-up point.
If your ticket has your booking reference number printed on it (above the barcode), you can exit the car park straight away.
If the word 'cashier' is written there instead, head to the customer services office by the exit where they'll swap your entry ticket and your booking reference for an exit ticket.
Security at Gatwick Long Stay North car park
Safety is of prime importance when it comes to long term parking at Gatwick South terminal car park. CCTV permanently monitors the car park and Sussex police and car park staff carries out regular patrols. Your vehicle will be kept behind fencing and electronic barriers. And in case that wasn't enough to assure you, this car park has also been awarded with the Park Mark recognition for safety.
Transfers to and from Gatwick airport
Transfers run 24 hours daily from Gatwick Long Stay North and take five minutes to get you to the airport. The bus arrives every 10 minutes so you'll never be kept waiting long.
Disabled parking at Gatwick Long Stay
A private vehicle is available for transfers from the North terminal Long Stay car park, although unfortunately, you will have to book directly through Gatwick Long Stay.
Directions to Gatwick Long Stay North
- Leave the M23 at junction 9 and head west towards Gatwick
- Head straight over at the first roundabout, heading onto the A23, Airport Way, signposted for the North Terminal.
- At the second roundabout take the third exit, heading straight over onto Longbridge Way.
- At the third roundabout head straight over again, take the third exit and join the North Perimeter Road.
- Follow this road until you reach another roundabout. Take the second exit.
- You're now at Gatwick Long Stay North.
Additional information for Gatwick North terminal Long Stay
- This car park does not accept trailers or motorhomes.
- All areas of Gatwick Airport share a postcode, so it's important to follow the directions, rather than rely on a SATNAV.