Gatwick Servisair Lounge (South Terminal)
Gatwick is the UK's second busiest airport and, with the constant influx of new arrivals and departures, both Terminals can get really busy. If you're flying from the South Terminal of Gatwick Airport, then the Servisair Lounge is a perfect place to catch your breath before you jet off. Generously equipped with a luxury seating area, a fully stocked bar and flight information screens, the Servisair is the ideal respite from the hectic airport interaction.
The Servisair Suite happily welcomes children of all ages but a smart casual dress code is requested. Snacks and beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, are available from the bar at no extra cost. Also, to make your check in that little bit easier, the Servisair Lounge boasts facilities such as internet access, showers, fax and pay-phones and a selection of complimentary newspapers and magazines.
- You can check in to the lounge up to three hours prior to your flight departure
- The Servisair Suite has a smart casual dress code. No baseball caps, football shirts or shorts will be permitted
- All airport lounges are non-smoking
- Business facilities at the Servisair include telephone and fax machines
- Opening Times: 05:00-22:00
- Book this service now with BCP now for unbelievable prices!