Glasgow Airport Servisair Lounge
Guests who book the Glasgow Airport Servisair Lounge can relax in peaceful surroundings for up to three hours before their flight, the lounge offers comfortable seating, complimentary snacks & drinks and a range of airport lounge facilities. Newspapers, magazines, internet access and pay-phones are available within the lounge.
An airport lounge is the perfect way to start you holiday and costs from as little as £17.50 per person, so why not relax in the lap of luxury for up to three hours before your flight.
- Glasgow Airport Servisair Lounge is non-smoking
- The Servisar Lounge at Glasgow provides flight information screens for your convenience
- Opening Time: 05:00, closing time: 20.30
- You can check in to the lounge up to three hours prior to your flight departure
- Lounges have a smart casual dress code (no baseball caps, shorts or football shirts) and expect reasonable behaviour from all guests
- Complimentary snacks (biscuits and crisps), coffee, tea, soft and alcoholic drinks are available in lounge. There is a charge for champagne
- Business facilities at the Glasgow Airport Servisair Lounge include a credit telephone and fax (outgoing only).
- Children over 12yrs are permitted in this Glasgow lounge
Please Note: The Servisair lounge at Glasgow airport is accessible for disabled passengers and wheelchair users.