Heathrow Airport's No 1 Lounge at Terminal 3
The No 1 Lounge at Heathrow is more like a spa than an airport lounge. Choose from freshly-prepared meals from the bistro menu with a glass of champagne, watch a film in the mini cinema before you fly with free popcorn and cookies, enjoy a game of pool and then of course the spa. Treat yourself to a haircut, pedicure or manicure, there is plenty to choose from. Feel refreshed and revived before your flight.
The No 1 Lounge has a smart casual dress code and reasonable behaviour is expected from all guests. Snacks and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, are available from the bar at no extra cost. Also, to make sure you've plenty to do before your flight, the No 1 Lounge boasts facilities such as internet access, fax and payphones and a selection of free newspapers and magazines.
- The lounge is airside at terminal 3. After you have gone through security, follow the walkway to the left of World Duty Free, and then follow signs for airport lounges. The No.1 Lounge at Heathrow is one floor up.
- You can check into the lounge up to three hours before your flight.
- All airport lounges are non-smoking.
- The lounge is open from 4.30am to 10.30pm.
- Book this service at the same time as your Heathrow parking for unbelievable prices with BCP!
Please Note: This lounge is accessible for disabled guests and wheelchair users. Please give lounge staff notice prior to your arrival whenever possible.