On-site Aberdeen Airport parking is a great option if you don't fancy navigating the area in search of an independent parking operator. This official airport car park is well sign-posted so there's no worry of last minute directional mishaps. The service is also nop-notch, as you'd expect from an official airport service.
BCPs Aberdeen parking at the airport is covered by our Price Protection promise, so you are certain of paying the lowest prices possible for your airport parking.
Disabled facilities at Aberdeen Long Stay
There are parking bays conveniently located by the car park exit, adjacent to the customer services office. The courtesy transfer coaches are wheelchair accessible.
Aberdeen Long Stay is a holder of the Park Mark Award for safer parking. There are security barriers, full perimeter fencing and regular security patrols.
Courtesy transfer coaches run from 4am and operate until the last flight. The transfer takes just 2 minutes to reach the airport terminal. For transfers from the airport, courtesy coaches depart from the forecourt outside the terminal building. To request a transfer to the car park, please use the courtesy phone situated on the forecourt opposite the taxi rank.
Directions to Aberdeen Airport Long Stay
From the South (A96):
- Follow road through to Bucksburn to the 1st main roundabout after leaving the city, which is sign-posted for the airport.
- Turn right and follow the directions (from the second step) below.
From the North (A96):
- Turn left the roundabout clearly sign-posted for the airport.
- Continue straight over 4 separate sets of traffic lights.
- 0.6 miles after the 4th set of lights turn left on the road sign-posted to Kinaldie.
- Continue down this road to the first house on right and turn right directly past house.
- The road is sign-posted to Dyce Churchyard and Mill O Dyce Plant.
- Continue on the road over the bridge and down to the right at the building.
- The entrance is on the left.
Additional information for Aberdeen Long Stay
- Parking charges are calculated in periods of 24 hours from the time you arrive at the car park until the time you depart. If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate.
- No refund will be issued for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.