Your Stansted airport parking couldn't get any easier than the Stansted Official Meet and Greet service. Just drive to the Official Meet and Greet car park which is opposite the terminal. It's ideal if you're traveling with children or if you have lots of baggage or sports equipment. On your return just pop over to the meet and greet reception and your car will be ready so you can make a brisk exit.
This service is ideal for disabled passengers as there are no transfers involved.
Security with Stansted Official Meet and Greet
Your car will be stored at Stansted's official on-airport car park which is a highly secured compound. It has received a Park Mark award for security which is accredited by police and has CCTV monitoring. There is a security barrier, lighting and the park is regularly patrolled by staff.
There is no need for transfers with this Meet and Greet service as you will be met at the terminal.
Directions for Stansted Official Meet and Greet
- Come off at junction 8 and follow signs for Stansted terminals heading down the A120.
- At the Priory Wood roundabout take the third exit, signposted for the airport terminals.
- Follow Thremhall Avenue (A120), and get into the left hand lane.
- Take the slip road signposted for the airport terminals.
- Once you reach the Bassingbourn roundabout take the second exit.
- Follow the road until the Coopers End roundabout.
- On arrival at the terminal forecourt, enter the set down lane.
- The valet parking drop-off point is on this lane at the far end of the terminal building.