If you're after a Meet and Greet package that won't break the bank, look no further than Butterfly Meet and Greet. It offers simple procedures and is once of the fastest ways to arrive at the airport. So if you're after a little bit of luxury when from your London City parking this is the perfect service for you.
It is always recommended that you book at soon as possible once your flights are confirmed, not just for availability and securing your space, but also because prices vary depending upon availability, so you can often save a little more by booking early.
Security at Butterfly Meet and Greet
Boasting the Park Mark award to confirm it is an accredited car park, and with barriers and 24-hour patrols, you will leave for your holiday knowing your car is in safe hands.
Transfers to and from London City airport
No transfers are needed for Butterfly Meet and Greet, you simply pull up to London City's Short Stay car park where you will be met by your driver. From there you can walk straight to check-in.
Theres a 25-minute wait time in the Short Stay car park and you'll need to pay £7 to leave.
You'll need to arrive as close to your booked time as possible. In extreme cases, if you're more than 25 minutes late, you may be charged a £20 waiting fee.
Butterfly Meet and Greet Directions
- From the A406 near Barking, keep going south until you reach the large roundabout and take the second exit onto Royal Docks Road.
- After a few minutes, youll come to an oval roundabout and here you should take the second exit onto the A1020 Royal Albert Way.
- Keep going along the A1020 and take the second exit at the Royal Albert Roundabout.
- Shortly after, youll come to the Connaught Roundabout and here you should take the first exit across Connaught Bridge.
- Youll then come to yet another roundabout where you need to take the first exit and at the roundabout after that, it's the second exit onto the A112.
- Take the first left onto Hartmann Road and after a short while, you should see the Short Stay car park on your left where you will meet your driver.