The Bunratty Castle Hotel at Shannon airport now offers a superb Shannon airport Park and Fly package, meaning you can park your car in the hotel's secured car park for the time you're on holiday. For a fantastic Shannon airport parking option at affordable rates, book the Bunratty Castle Hotel Park and Fly package.
Booking parking at Shannon airport in advance online with BCP can see you make huge savings compared to turning up on the day and paying the on-gate parking price. Up to 60% off the price off Shannon airport car parks can be saved this way, meaning more spending money for you to take on holiday. And as all BCP car parks are covered by Price Protection, you are sure of paying the lowest prices around for the best quality parking.
Transfers to and from Shannon airport
The Bunratty Castle Hotel runs a free shuttle bus service to and from Shannon airport 3 times a day at 7.30am, 10:30 and 13:00, between May 1 and October 31. Outside of these hours, or outside the summer season, the hotel can arrange taxi for you which will be at a separate charge.
Disabled facilities at the Bunratty Castle Hotel's car park
The car park has a few disabled parking bays. These bays are first come first served. If a customer wishes to park in a disabled bay, they must display their Blue Badge for the full time they're parked in it.
The hotel has a ramp into the reception area.
The reception can arrange a vehicle which is wheelchair friendly to take any wheelchair users to and from the airport.
Security at the Bunratty Castle Hotel's car park
The car park has security fencing, site patrols and is well-lit.
Directions to the Bunratty Castle Hotel's car park
- Leaving Shannon airport, at first roundabout take first exit onto Airport Road N19 (signposted Galway, Limerick, Ennis)
- At next roundabout take second exit onto the N19
- At Shannon town roundabout take second exit on to N19 (signposted Galway Limerick)
- At next roundabout take third exit, then merge onto the N18 (signposted Limerick)
- Take first exit off N18 (signposted Bunratty)
- Continue forward to Bunratty Castle Hotel and Luxury Spa opposite Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.
Additional information for the Bunratty Castle Hotel's car park
- Regrettably, no caravans or trailers are allowed in the car park.
- Vehicles are parked at the driver's own risk and no responsibility is taken by the hotel for loss, damage or theft to vehicles parked on the premises.
- Please note: Transfers run hourly from 7.30am to 2pm every day, between May 1 and October 31. Please contact the hotel's reception on +353 61 478 700 for further details.