Parking at Edinburgh Airport is straight-forward and easy with Meteor
Meteor Meet & Greet is ideal for those with limited mobility, as no climbing on and off shuttle buses is needed for this package. Your car will need to be dropped only a short distance from the terminal.
Your car will be kept in a secured car park with CCTV and regular patrols.
Transfers to and from Edinburgh airport
No transfers are needed.
Directions to Edinburgh airport
From the south:
Take the M6 northbound right to the end, and carry on onto the A74(M), signposted Dumfries and Stranraer. Leave at junction 13 and take the A702 towards Edinburgh. As you approach the city, join the A720 westbound. Stay on the A720 right to the end, then join the A8, following signs for Edinburgh airport.
From the north:
Take the A90 or M90 southbound, and follow signs for Edinburgh airport.
From the M8:
Leave at junction 2 and join the M9, then leave the M9 almost immediately at junction 1 and take the A8 towards the airport.
Additional information for Maple Manor Meet and Greet Edinburgh
- Make sure you arrive at the allotted time, or call ahead if you are running early or late.
- Your handover captain will need to check your vehicle for damage, so make sure you leave enough time for this. Damage claims made later on may be affected if this procedure is not completed.
- Your car must have a valid MOT and be road taxed. Your handover captain may refuse to accept your vehicle otherwise.
- If you do not collect your car on time, you may be charged for additional parking.
- Only vehicles that fit into a standard sized parking space can be accepted.