Who said Airport parking at Edinburgh had to be difficult? Purple Parking Meet and Greet simplifies the parking process so you can get on with what really matters - your holiday!
The car park where you drop off your vehicle is directly opposite the terminal, so there is no need for clambering on and off shuttle buses. This Meet & Greet service is good for those with limited mobility.
Your vehicle will be parked in a nearby car park. which is secured by CCTV and regular staff patrols
Transfers to and from Edinburgh airport
No transfers are needed - the vehicle drop-off area is directly opposite the terminal.
Directions to Edinburgh airport
From the south:
Take the M6 northbound right to the end and carry on onto the A74(M), signposted Dumfries and Stranraer. Leave at junction 13 and take the A702 towards Edinburgh. As you approach the city, join the A720 westbound. Stay on the A720 right to the end, then join the A8, following signs for Edinburgh airport.
From the north:
Take the A90 or M90 southbound. Follow signs for Edinburgh airport.
From the M8:
Leave at junction 2 and join the M9. Leave the M9 almost immediately at junction 1 and take the A8 towards the airport.
Additional information for Purple Parking Meet and Greet Edinburgh
- You need to contact Purple Parking if you are running early or late. If you miss your allotted time, your car may be returned to the car park, and you may be charged for extra parking.
- Ensure you leave enough time before you flight to allow your handover captain to check your vehicle for damage. If this process is not complete, any damage claims made later on may be affected.
- If you arrive early and call ahead, your car can be brought to you, but you will not receive a refund for any unused parking time.
- You must ensure that your car is roadworthy, and has both valid road tax and a valid MOT. Your handover captain can refuse to take your vehicle if your car is not legal, and you will not receive a refund.
- Purple Parking can only accept cars that fit into a standard parking space.