Transfers to and from Airparks
The transfer shuttle is free and takes 14 minutes to reach the terminal. The shuttles run every 20 minutes, 24 hours a day, and even includes free WiFi.
The car park offers accessible spaces and well-lit, heated bus shelters. All transfer shuttles lower, have ramps and a wheelchair space.
Security at Airparks
For your peace of mind while you are away, Airparks Drop & Go car park is protected by fencing, floodlighting, entry and exit barriers, CCTV and regular patrols.
Additional information for Airparks Drop & Go with electric vehicle charge at Luton Airport
- The car park cannot accept vehicles over 2.1 metres, or those with a taxi plate
- Please ensure you leave your own charging cable in the car so it can be charged
- The car park offers flight information screens, baggage scales, toilets, baby changing facilities, vending machines and free drinking water
- If you are returning early, please give the car park as much notice as possible - their contact number will be on your booking confirmation
For £30 extra Airparks will bring your car to the airport. Simply select "Return Greet" when booking.
For £24.99 extra Airparks will clean your car while you are away, this includes car, wheel, window and mat clean, along with a dashboard polish, tyre shine and interior vacuum. This can be selected when booking.
Directions to Airparks at Luton Airport
- Leave the M1 at junction 10.
- At the motorway roundabout, take the first exit from the north or the second exit from the south onto Airport Way A1081.
- Keep in the left hand lane and take the slip road signposted towards St. Albans, Harpenden A1081.
- You'll come out onto a roundabout where you should take the first exit onto London Road.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit signposted St Albans, Harpenden A1081.
- Shortly after, turn right onto Newlands Road, following signs for Airparks.
- Turn left onto the B4540, signposted Slip End and Markyate.
- At the traffic lights, turn right onto Grove Road.
- Take the first left onto the service road.
- Airparks will be on the right after about 100 meters.
We are aware that some travellers have had trouble finding Airparks with their sat navs, if you do intend to use sat nav we suggest you input the entire address: