Security at SACP Park and Ride
Security facilities at SACP Park and Ride are top notch, with perimeter fencing and CCTV monitoring. The site is manned 24 hours a day.
Transfers to and from Southend airport
SACP Park and Ride operate a minibus service to and from the airport, running 24 hours, available on request. The journey takes approximately 3-5 minutes.
Address for SACP Park and Ride
Unit D3 Millhead Way Purdeys Industrial Estate, Purdeys Industrial Estate, Rochford SS4 1LB
Directions to SACP Park and Ride
- Leave the M25 at junction 29 for the A127 towards Southend/Basildon.
- Stay on the A127 for approx 18 miles
- At the Tesco's roundabout - go straight over (3rd exit) towards Southend (Princes Ave)
- At the next roundabout - turn left into Manners Way
- At the next roundabout - turn right (4th exit) into Southend Road
- At the next roundabout - turn right into Sutton Road
- At the next roundabout - turn left into Purdeys Way
- Take the 2nd road on the right into Rochehall Way
- Take the 1st road on the left into Millhead Way
- Drive all the way to the end of the road and turn left where you will see the entrance to SACP Car Park.
- There will be signs at the entrance of the Car Park so please follow these signs. An SACP Park and Ride attendant will be there to greet you on your arrival.
There are no size restrictions in place, however, extra large vehicles will be charged 1.5 times the standard SACP Park and Ride rate.
Unfortunately, SACP Park and ride do not provide any specialised services for disabled travellers.