APH Park and Ride is an excellent choice for your parking at Gatwick. The transfers are fast and frequent and the staff are friendly and professional. You will leave for your holiday with the confidence that your car is in safe hands.
As one of our cheapest parking products at Gatwick, this really is the ideal choice if you're after an effortless parking experience.
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
Transfers to and from APH Park and Ride are operated every 10-15 mins and run 24 hours a day. It only takes 10 minutes to get you to the terminal on the bus.
Security at APH Park and Ride Gatwick
APH Park and Ride are proud to boast excellent security. The car park has high fences with flood lighting and security cameras. Staff patrol the parking area 24 hours a day. It's been awarded both the Park Mark security award and the Gold security award by the police.
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
- You are able to keep your keys
Were confident you wont find Gatwick Airport parking cheaper anywhere else, which is why we offer Price Protection for APH Park and Ride Gatwick and all our other Gatwick parking options. Travel assured youre getting top-class parking for the lowest prices on the market.
Directions to APH Park and Ride Gatwick
- Leave the M23 at junction 10, taking the first exit from the North, or the third exit from the South.
- Take the A264 following signs for East Grinstead.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout to stay on the road.
- At the next roundabout, again, take the second exit to stay on the road.
- Follow the road for almost a mile, looking out for a group of car showrooms on the right.
- Immediately after these, there is a petrol station. If you turn right onto the forecourt, you'll find the entrance to APH parking is at the end of the forecourt, under a canopy marked with the name of the car park.
Additional information for APH Park and Ride Gatwick
- The car park cannot fit cars wider or taller than 2.4 metres.
- The car park cannot admit motor homes
- The transfer bus cannot fit bikes, surf boards, skis or golf clubs.