Gatwick Airport Summer Special parking can be booked at a discounted rate online with BCP when you book in advance. Pre-booking Summer Special parking at Gatwick can see you save up to 60% off the on-gate parking price, giving you more cash to spend in holiday. Not only will pre-booking Gatwick Airport parking save you money, but you will also be guaranteed a reserved space waiting for you when you arrive, cutting out the need for frustrating searches of the airport car parks.
All BCP Gatwick Airport parking is covered by our Price Protection policy, so you can travel assured you are paying the lowest price on the market for your airport parking.
Disabled facilities at Gatwick Summer Special
Arrangements can be made for disabled customers. Once you have booked call the car park to arrange.
Security at Summer Special car park
Security at Gatwick Summer Special car park includes 24 hour security patrols, CCTV, flood lighting and high fencing.
Transfers to and from Gatwick airport
Gatwick Summer Special operates 24 hour transfers to and from both terminals. Transfers take about five minutes.
Directions to Gatwick Summer Special parking
- From the North : From the north you can join the M25 from the M40 (Birmingham, Midlands), the M1 or the A1 from the north east. Once on the M25 head westbound (signposted Heathrow, Gatwick) until junction 7. Leave the M25 at junction 7 and head southbound on the M23 (signposted Gatwick).
- From the West: Join the M4 eastbound and then head onto the M25 south signposted for Heathrow and Gatwick. Leave the M25 at junction 7 and join the M23 southbound following the signs to Gatwick. From the southwest join the M3 headed for London and then join the M25. Head east (signposted Gatwick) until junction 7. Leave at this junction and join the M23 southbound signposted for Gatwick airport.
- From the South: From Brighton join the A23 and head north toward the M23 and London. Join the M23 and continue to junction 9. From the southeast take the M20 and head for London. At junction 3 take the M26 signposted for Heathrow and Gatwick. Carry on west and join the M25 at junction 5. Leave the M25 at junction 7 and join the M23 south for Gatwick.
- From the East: Get on the M25 from the A13 (Essex), or the M11. Head south towards Dartford. Stay on the M25 through the Dartford Crossing and all the way to junction 7. Leave the M25 at junction 7 and head south on the M23 signposted for Gatwick.
From junction 9 of the M23
- Leave the M23 at junction 9 and head west towards Gatwick
- Head straight over the first roundabout, joining the A23 Airport Way, signposted for the North Terminal.
- At the next roundabout head straight over, taking the second exit onto Longbridge Way.
- At the next roundabout head straight over again, taking the third exit onto the North Perimeter Road.
- Follow this road until you reach another roundabout. Take the first exit.
- After around 400m you will reach a crossroads, turn right here and join the North Perimeter Road.
- From here the Summer Special car park will be signposted.
Additional information for Gatwick Summer Special
- You can pre-book the Summer Special car park for a minimum stay of five days.
- Summer Special now transfer to both terminals at Gatwick airport.
Summer Special Advance Purchase
We at BCP already sell all car parks at the best possible price, but you can also save even more money if you choose to go for the Advance Purchase option. There are a few additional conditions to booking Summer Special Advance:
- Advance Purchase bookings cannot be amended or cancelled
- You must book your Advance Purchase parking at least 30 days prior to travel
- Advance Purchase bookings are subject to availability