APH Birmingham Park and Ride
APH Park and Ride offer an excellent price for a superb service. Simple procedures and easy to find location make this the ideal choice for your parking at Birmingham airport. If you're happy to take a short, comfortable transfer to the airport whilst your car is being parked for you, APH is exactly what you're after. Safe and secure parking at a great price.
Disabled facilities at APH Birmingham
Transfer buses have disabled access and are fully-equipped to accommodate wheelchairs. Additional help can be arranged if it's needed. Call BCP and we will speak to the car park for you.
Security at APH Birmingham
APH Park and Ride at Birmingham has an extremely safe and secure car park. The car park is well equipped with security features including: CCTV, entrance and exit barriers, security lighting, fencing, 24-hour security patrols and the Park Mark award.
Transfers to and from APH Birmingham
A free bus transfer between the airport terminal building and the APH car park runs every 10 - 15 minutes. The journey itself only takes approximately 15 - 20 minutes.
Directions to APH Birmingham
- Leave the M42 at junction 9, taking the second exit from the North or the fifth exit from the South.
- Take the first exit left at the roundabout onto Faraday Avenue.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit left.
- You'll find the car park on the right.
Additional information for APH Birmingham
- Transfer buses are unable to transport bikes, surfing/windsurfing boards or items of a similar size.
- Minimum stays/charges may apply.
- Please allow at least 30 minutes for check in at the car park and transfer to the airport.
- During peak periods and rush hour times, we recommend you allow extra time.