Pre-booking your airport parking at Airparks Newcastle car park now will guarantee your parking space at the lowest price. There are efficient, frequent transfers to the airport terminal, which only take four minutes. Airparks Newcastle is open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week and has over 830 car park spaces.
Why book Airparks Newcastle with BCP?
- We offer THE best prices on car parking at Newcastle.
- We can guarantee your Airparks Newcastle space from the moment you book.
- We provide rapid transfers to Newcastle airport and a hassle free service.
- All Newcastle airport car park bookings made via BCP are safe and secure.
Click on the map to activate
Airparks Newcastle Return Greet
Avoid any unnecessary complications by booking an Airparks Newcastle Return Greet service. When your return back to the airport, an Airparks driver will bring your car to the terminal for you to collect. That means that you don't need to wait for a transfer back to the car park, you can head straight home.
Airparks Newcastle Undercover
Protect your car from the elements by booking our Airparks Newcastle Undercover package. Your car will be kept clean and dry in its undercover space.
Upon your arrival at Airparks Newcastle
On arrival please report to reception to check in, leave your keys and collect your return details. Your car will be parked for you whilst you are being transferred to the airport terminal via the courtesy bus.
Upon your return to Airparks Newcastle
On return, go to the customer service office situted near the exit of the car park and hand in your printed confirmation (or quote the booking reference), along with your entry ticket.
Disabled facilities at Airparks Newcastle
The reception and toilets at Airparks Newcastle are accessible to disabled customers. Although transfer buses are not wheelchair accessible, you will be able to transport it on the bus - and the driver will be happy to help you get on and off. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need assistance.
Security at Airparks Newcastle
Airparks Newcastle has been awarded the prestigious Park Mark for its first class security measures. The facilities include high-fencing, floodlights, 24-hour CCTV and regular security patrols by trained wardens.
Transfers to and from Newcastle airport
Transfers to and from the Airparks Newcastle car park are available frequently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Directions to Airparks Newcastle
From the A1 (north or south)
Exit the A1 and follow signs for Jedburgh and the airport (A696). Stay on the A696 until you come to the second exit signposted Throckley and Woolsington. At the roundabout, take the third exit signposted Woolsington and Park and Ride. Go straight at the next roundabout and Airparks is on your right.
From the north (A696)
Continue along the A696 and pass the signpost for the airport. Exit the A696 and take the turning for Throckley and Woolsington. When you reach the roundabout, take the first left which is signposted Woolsington and Park and Ride. Airparks will be on your right.
Additional information for Airparks Newcastle
- Trailers are permitted within this car park at Newcastle.
- It is recommended that customers arrive at the Airparks car park Glasgow at least 30-35 minutes before the opening of check-in to allow for a smooth departure.
- Customers who will be using the Airparks transfer bus as a part of their journey to the airport must be advised that skis, snowboards, bicycles, surfboards or anything as large/larger than these items will not allowed on the bus. To avoid this, you can drop large items off at the terminal with a passenger and then drive your car to Airparks.
N.B: Airparks cannot accept any vehicles that have a taxi licence plate, because its staff are not allowed to drive them.