When it comes to parking at Manchester Airport, make sure you leave plenty of time to enjoy the extensive facilities on offer at the largest airport in the north of the country.
Disabled facilities at T2 Long Stay
There are disabled parking spaces at the Long Stay car park.
The car park is fully secured and regularly patrolled by security staff. It has CCTV, security fencing and good floodlighting. This Long Stay car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Although the CCTV is monitored, it's not always recorded.
Transfers to and from Terminal 2
Transfers run 24 hours a day every 10 minutes and just take five minutes to reach the terminal.
Directions to Manchester Airport Long Stay Terminal 2
- Leave the M56 at Junction 5.
- Keep to the left and take the first exit signposted terminal 2.
- At the first roundabout turn right following signs to terminal 2.
- At the second roundabout take the second exit signposted Long Stay parking keeping to the right hand lane.
- Proceed straight on at the third roundabout then turn right at the T-junction then left at the next junction.
- The entrance to terminal 2 Long Stay car park is directly ahead of you.