Luton Mid Stay Car Park (GREEN)
The official Short, Mid-Term and Long Stay parking bays at Luton airport are colour coded for ease of use. The Mid Stay car park is on-site, coded green and is ideal for customers who require parking for shorter holidays or weekend breaks.
Why book Luton Mid Stay Car Park (GREEN) with BCP?
- We offer THE best prices on car parking at Luton.
- We can guarantee your Luton Mid Stay Car Park (GREEN) space from the moment you book.
- We provide rapid transfers to Luton airport and a hassle free service.
- All Luton airport car park bookings made via BCP are safe and secure.
Click on the map to activate
Luton Mid Stay Car Park (GREEN)
Ideal for those on short breaks or long weekends away, the Luton Mid Stay Car Park is a secure, affordable option for parking at Luton Airport. To get the Luton Airport Mid Stay Car Park at the best rates possible, book in advance online with BCP. Parking at Luton Airport can be had for a vastly reduced rate when you pre-book, with savings of up to 60% off possible. In addition, booking mid-stay parking at Luton Airport in advance will ensure a space is reserved and waiting for you on your arrival, so there will be no need to hunt for a space when you get to the airport.
Mid-stay parking at Luton Airport is covered by our Price Protection policy, ensuring you pay the lowest possible rates for your airport parking with BCP.
Upon your arrival at Luton Mid Stay
Drive up to the entry barrier and press the button for a ticket. The car park has automatic number plate recognition, so your registration number and booking reference should be printed on your ticket. If the machine doesn't recognise your vehicle, you can still take a ticket and park - you'll just need to speak to a member of staff when you return from holiday.
Upon your return to Luton Mid Stay
Drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket into the exit slot. The barrier should lift. If it doesn't, or the machine displays a price, or your booking reference isn't on your ticket, press the intercom and staff will help you. You'll need to give your booking reference.
If you've parked for more time than you booked, you'll be asked to pay for the extra time. The machine will show the amount in the exit column. You can pay by credit or debit card.
Disabled facilities at Luton Mid Stay
Disabled parking bays are situated close to the exit of the car park for easy access.
Security at Luton Mid Stay
The Mid Stay car park is secured by a high perimeter fence, is well floodlit and is protected by 24 hour CCTV surveillance and manned patrols.
Transfers to and from Luton airport
The Mid Stay car park is connected to the main terminal via a shuttle bus service. This service runs 24 hours a day, every ten minutes, taking approximately five minutes.
Directions to Luton Mid Stay
Exit the M1 at junction 10 and follow the signs for the airport. As you approach the airport follow the green signs for Mid-term parking (the car park is located opposite the Express by Holiday Inn).
Additional information for Luton Mid Stay
- Roadworks: There are roadworks on the M1 from junction 10 to junction 13 for the rest of the year. We advise you to leave extra time for your journey to the airport. More detailed information is available on the Highways Agency website.
- Regrettably, no trailers, mobile homes or caravans are permitted within the Mid Stay compound.
- Disabled parking bays are situated close to the exit of the car park for easy access.