Cruise Parking Ltd Southampton can be booked at a discounted rate online with BCP when you book in advance. Pre-booking Cruise Parking Ltd can see you save up to 60% off the on-gate parking price, giving you more money to spend whilst you're away. Not only will pre-booking port parking save you money, but you will also be guaranteed a reserved space waiting for you when you arrive, cutting out the need for frustrating searches when you arrive at the port.
Cruise Parking Ltd with valeting
Why not get your car cleaned whilst you are away with our Cruise Parking Ltd package with valeting. The outside of your car will be washed and dried and the inside will be vacuumed.
Security at Summer Special car park
Cruise Parking Ltd has several security measures in place, including a manned gatehouse and an entry barrier. The car park is surrounded by high fencing and has 24 hour CCTV coverage. It holds the Park Mark security award.
Transfers to and from Cruise Parking Ltd Southampton
Before you board the transfer bus to the terminal, there is a comfortable heated indoor waiting room with plenty of seating, toilets and a drinks vending machine. All transfers are included in the price, but aim to arrive at the car park between 11.30am and 3pm to give yourself plenty of time to get to the cruise terminal before check-in closes.
Directions to Cruise Parking Ltd
- Leave the M27 at junction 3 and join the M271, following signs for Southampton docks.
- Follow the M271 for 1.5 miles.
- At the first roundabout take the second exit, signposted A35 to Totton and Lyndhurst and A326 to Fawley.
- At the traffic lights, the road merges with the A35. Continue along the A35 for one mile, following signs for Lyndhurst. Do not follow signs to Totton town centre.
- At the next roundabout turn left, following signs for the A326 and Marchwood.
- Continue for half a mile to the traffic lights. Turn left into Jacobs Gutter Lane, following signs for Marchwood.
- After 1.5 miles turn left at the roundabout into Normandy Way, following signs for Marchwood Industrial Park, Cracknore Hard and Hythe.
- After half a mile you will come to Marchwood Industrial Park. Go straight on at the mini roundabout, then turn left into Cracknore Hard. The car park is signposted from here.
- You will pass McMullen Barracks on your left and the Sea Mounting Centre on your right. Turn right into Harbour Close. Follow the road round to the left and drive through the second set of gates on the right. A member of staff will direct you to the correct area.
Additional information for Cruise Parking Ltd Southampton
- We would recommend arriving at the car park at least two hours before you are due to sail.
- The car park can accommodate vehicles of any size. However, there is a surcharge for vehicles more than five metres long.
- If you stay for more days than you booked, you will be charged for the extra days at the car park's standard daily rate.