London Harley Parking
Why book London Harley Parking with BCP?
- We offer THE best prices on car parking at London.
- We can guarantee your London Harley Parking space from the moment you book.
- BCP's London car parks all have entry barriers, regular security patrols and CCTV coverage.
- All London car park bookings made via BCP are safe and secure.
Click on the map to activate
- Nearest Tube: The nearest tube station to Harley Car Park is Oxford Circus.
- Parking Spaces: Harley Car Park has 372 spaces
- Maximum Car Size: The car park has a height restriction of 6' 0" (1.82m).
The car park is open twenty four hours a day and are charged on precisely a 24 hour basis with the 24 hours being taken from the time that you enter the car park on the day of travel. Any hours over the 24 hour periods booked will be charged locally at the car park.
Harley Street Car Park
Queen Anne Mews
- Regent Street
- Oxford Circus
- Bond Street
- Oxford Street
The secured Harley Car Park is manned 24 hours a day and also features security gates at the exit and entrance.
Push the button on the barrier, take a ticket, then park your car.
Go to the payment kiosk. If there is a member of staff on duty, you'll be asked for your booking confirmation and your parking ticket. The car park will keep your booking confirmation. Your ticket will be validated, then you can make your way to the exit.
If there is no-one on duty, you should drive to the exit barrier, press the help/intercom button and give your name, booking reference, car registration number and parking ticket number. The barrier will then be lifted remotely.