Oxford Street Parking
Why book Oxford Street Parking with BCP?
- We offer THE best prices on car parking at London.
- We can guarantee your Oxford Street Parking space from the moment you book.
- BCP's London car parks all have entry barriers, regular security patrols and CCTV coverage.
- All London car park bookings made via BCP are safe and secure.
Click on the map to activate
Oxford Street Parking
Oxford Street in central London is a world-renowned shopping district. As such, it is one of the top tourist spots in London and can get extremely busy. Central London parking, particularly in areas like Oxford Street, is notoriously difficult and can work out to be very expensive. Fortunately, by booking London parking in advance with BCP, you can save time and money.
Pre-booking central London parking with BCP can see you make savings of up to 40% off the on-gate parking price. Not only this, but you wont have to spend hours searching busy London streets for an elusive parking spot, as one will be reserved and waiting for you when you arrive. Other superb BCP central London parking facilities include Marble Arch parking and Trafalgar Square parking.
- Nearest Tube: The nearest tube station to Oxford Street Car Park is Oxford Circus.
- Parking Spaces: Oxford Street Car Park has 517 spaces
- Maximum Car Size: The car park has a height restriction of 6'5" (1.95m).
The car park is open twenty four hours a day and are charged on precisely a 24 hour basis with the 24 hours being taken from the time that you enter the car park on the day of travel. Any hours over the 24 hour periods booked will be charged locally at the car park.
Oxford Street Car Park
- Oxford Street and Regent Street
- The West End Theatres
- Covent Garden
- Leicester Square
The secured Oxford Street Car Park is manned 24 hours a day and also features CCTV.
Push the button on the barrier, take a ticket, then park your car.
Go to the payment kiosk. If there is a member of staff on duty, you'll be asked for your booking confirmation and your parking ticket. The car park will keep your booking confirmation. Your ticket will be validated, then you can make your way to the exit.
If there is no-one on duty, you should drive to the exit barrier, press the help/intercom button and give your name, booking reference, car registration number and parking ticket number. The barrier will then be lifted remotely.