Airparks Manchester Meet and Greet
Airparks Manchester Meet and Greet is the easiest form of airport parking. Simply drive to the airport terminal meeting point and hand your keys to the fully insured chauffeur. They'll park your car for you, allowing you to walk straight to the airport terminal.
Why book Airparks Manchester Meet and Greet with BCP?
- We offer THE best prices on car parking at Manchester.
- We can guarantee your Airparks Manchester Meet and Greet space from the moment you book.
- We provide rapid transfers to Manchester airport and a hassle free service.
- All Manchester airport car park bookings made via BCP are safe and secure.
Click on the map to activate
When it comes to Manchester Airport Parking, Airparks Meet and Greet knows how to do it best. Airparks have been up and running for over twenty years, and are a well established BCP brand.
Upon your arrival at Manchester airport
A member of staff, wearing an Airparks jacket with nametag, will meet you at the airport. All Airparks staff are fully insured to drive your vehicle. When you are 15 minutes away from the airport, please call Airparks. Your driver will looking out for your vehicle.
- Terminal 1: On arrival at the airport, please follow the signs for terminal 1 departures. Following the ramp up into the multi-storey car park. Unload your luggage and passengers at Level 5 (departures entrance floor) and proceed up to Level 11, where our chauffeur will meet you by the entrance to the lifts.
- Terminal 2: On arrival at the airport, please follow the signs for terminal 2 departures. Unload your luggage and passengers at departure level in the drop off area (just past the second set of departure doors on the left). Proceed to the end of the departures lane and turn right into the multi-storey car park, taking the ramp down to the lower area (Level C), turn right at the bottom of the ramp and our chauffeur will meet you there.
Upon your return to Manchester airport
Collect your bags and come through Customs, then call Airparks to let them know you're ready. Your chauffeur will bring your car to the terminal.
Disabled facilities at Airparks Manchester
This service is suitable for disabled customers. Airparks drivers will not be able to drive any adapted vehicles due to insurance and health and safety regulations.
Security at Airparks Manchester
Your car will be kept at Manchester Airparks. The parking compound has CCTV and razor wire fencing around the perimeter with a twenty-four hour security presence. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking.
Transfers to and from Airparks Manchester
No transfers are required as this is a Meet and Greet service.
Additional information for Airparks Manchester
It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy, holds a valid MOT certificate and displays a valid road tax licence.