Manchester Bollin Servisair Lounge (Terminal 1)
Manchester Airport see thousands of passengers passing through it every day and, what with this constant flux of arrivals and departures, the terminals can get very busy. After using one of the Manchester airport parking facilities available with BCP you can then check in at The Bollin Servisair airport lounge designed to offer the perfect solution for all the hustle and bustle of a major international airport. Generously equipped with comfortable seating areas, bars and TV screens, the Bollin Servisair is the ideal departure lounge for passengers flying from Terminal 1.
Although the Bollin Servisair welcomes children over 12 years of age, a smart casual dress code is required. Snacks and beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, are available from the bar at no extra cost. Theres a whole range of facilities that helps make check in a bit easier such as internet access, flight information screens, fax and pay-phones and a selection of complimentary newspapers and magazines.
- You can check in to the lounge up to three hours prior to your flight departure
- The Servisair Suite has a smart casual dress code. No baseball caps, football shirts or shorts will be permitted
- All airport lounges are non-smoking
- Business facilities at the Servisair include telephone and fax machines
- Opening Times: 05:00-19:30
- Please note that bookings of more than 8 guests of the same gender cannot be admitted
- Book this service now with BCP now for unbelievable prices!
Please Note: This lounge is accessible for disabled guests and wheelchair users. Please give lounge staff notice prior to your arrival whenever possible.