Manchester Styal Servisair Lounge (Terminal 2)
Given the vibrant, bustling nature of Manchester, it isnt a surprise that its airport is also a hive of activity and one of the fastest growing airports in the country. Passengers are departing and arriving all the time, and as such the airport can get extremely busy. Those flying from Terminal 2 who find the frantic comings-and goings of the public departure lounge stressful will appreciate having the Styal Servisair Lounge booked up. Its the perfect way to start your holiday.
Manchester Styal Servisair Lounge at terminal 2 offers a sedate and relaxing atmosphere combined with elegant surroundings. A smart casual dress code is requested of guests, and the lounge can accommodate children over 12 years old. While you are unwinding in the lounge, all your snacks and drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are provided by the bar at no extra cost. On top of this, you can take advantage of internet access, payphones, fax machines and a selection of free newspapers and magazines.
BCPs airport lounges offer a VIP service for those looking to start their holiday with a touch of luxury. For the ultimate in peace in mind, book a BCP Manchester Airport parking facility as well. You can rest assured your vehicle is in the best possible hands with BCP.
- You can check in to the lounge up to three hours prior to your flight departure
- The Servisair Suite has a smart casual dress code. No baseball caps, football shirts or shorts will be permitted
- All airport lounges are non-smoking
- Business facilities at the Servisair include telephone and fax machines
- Opening Times: 05:30-20:30
- Book this service now with BCP now for unbelievable prices!
Please Note: This lounge is accessible for disabled guests and wheelchair users. Please give lounge staff notice prior to your arrival whenever possible.