This service was formerly known as BCP Gatwick Meet and Greet
Airparks Gatwick Meet and Greet parking
Book your Airparks Meet and Greet parking service online and guarantee your Gatwick parking space at our best available prices. We have been providing excellent parking facilities at Gatwick airport for almost thirty years, so book today and experience this package for yourself when you fly from Gatwick. The Airparks Meet and Greet service at Gatwick airport is available 24 hours a day for your convenience, so if you have a early morning or late night flight - the Meet and Greet service at Gatwick airport is simply ideal.
Why book Airparks Gatwick Meet and Greet parking with BCP?
- We offer THE best prices on car parking at Gatwick.
- We can guarantee your Airparks Gatwick Meet and Greet parking space from the moment you book.
- We provide rapid transfers to Gatwick airport and a hassle free service.
- All Gatwick airport car park bookings made via BCP are safe and secure.
Click on the map to activate
Airparks Gatwick Meet and Greet parking
For parking at Gatwick at a price you can afford, choose Airparks Gatwick Meet and Greet. Pre-booking Gatwick meet & greet parking online with BCP eliminates the need for long, frustrating searches of the airport car park upon your arrival, as your parking is all taken care of. On top of this, booking Airparks meet and greet services in advance can get you huge discounts.
With almost 30 years experience in the industry, BCP are experts at providing top-quality parking facilities and can be trusted to take good care of your vehicle when you fly from Gatwick. Whether you are flying late at night or early in the morning, you can book Airparks meet and greet Gatwick service as it is available 24 hours a day.
"The Gatwick meet and greet service was well worth the extra money"-Mr Ewing
Upon your arrival at Gatwick airport
Please confirm with Airparks when you are within 20 minutes of arriving at your designated terminal. Phone 01293 842903 and your chauffeur will then be dispatched to meet you at your arranged pick-up point. If you are arriving via the M25, please phone prior to taking the M23. It is important to keep Airparks informed of any delays.
Upon your return to Gatwick airport
You will have been given instructions when you met the driver on your outbound departure. If you lose these instructions after your departure, call Freephone 0800 281 701 when you are ready to leave the terminal and ask for instructions of where to meet the driver.
Disabled facilities available with the Airparks Gatwick Meet and Greet service
The Airparks Meet and Greet service is suitable for disabled passengers, but note that adapted vehicles cannot be accepted for safety reasons.
Security at Airparks Gatwick Meet and Greet car park
The Airparks driver will take your vehicle to a car park that is covered by CCTV cameras as well as a 24 hour security presence. The Airparks car park Gatwick has received a Park Mark Award for safer parking, and has security barriers and regular patrols.
Transfers to and from Gatwick airport
Transfers are not required with this Gatwick car parking service, as you are met at the terminal by an Airparks driver. The BCP car park Gatwick is situated on site at Gatwick airport.
Directions to Gatwick Airparks Meet and Greet
The best way to reach Gatwick airport is via the M23 motorway. The M23 branches south off junction 7 of the M25. The following are directions on how to reach the M23 from various areas of the country.
- From the north : The best routes to get onto the M25 from the north of the country are via the M40 (Birmingham, Midlands), the M1 or the A1 from the north east. Once on the M25 drive west (signposted Heathrow, Gatwick) until J7. Leave the M25 at junction 7 and head south onto the M23 (signposted Gatwick).
- From the west: Join the M4 east towards London and then join the M25 in the Heathrow and Gatwick direction. Leave the M25 at junction 7 and head south along the M23 following the directions to Gatwick. From the southwest take the M3 and then join the M25. Head east towards Gatwick until you reach junction 7. Come off this junction and join the M23 southbound signposted for Gatwick airport.
- From the south: From the south coast join the A23 northbound towards the M23. Join the M23 and then continue to junction 9. From the southeast get onto M20 and go westbound towards London. At junction 3 of the M20 join the M26 signposted for Heathrow and Gatwick. Carry on and join the M25 at J5. From the M25 come off onto the southbound M23 at junction 7.
- From the east: Join the M25 via the A13 (Essex), or the M11. Head south in the Dartford direction. Stay on the M25 through the Dartford Crossing and all the way to junction 7. Leave the M25 at junction 7 and head southbound onto the M23 for Gatwick airport.
From the M23 junction 9
- Coming from the north direction take the second exit off the roundabout signposted for Gatwick. From the south direction take the first exit signposted for Gatwick.
- Carry on down the motorway and straight over the first roundabout, following signs to the North Terminal.
- Carry on down Airport Way (A23) until you reach another roundabout. Get into the middle lane as you approach the roundabout.
- Take the first exit, signposted North Terminal approach.
- Get into the left hand lane and stay left as the road splits into three, follow the road round following directions for departures until you reach the terminal.
Additional information for Airparks Gatwick Meet and Greet
- The drivers are comprehsively insured to drive your vehicle whilst in transit and in storage.
- Trailers are not permitted at Airparks Gatwick.
- Airparks Meet & Greet and Return Greet is unable to accept any vehicle which carries a taxi license plate as these vehicles can only be driven by the holders of the license.
N.B: Airparks cannot accept any vehicles that have a taxi licence plate, because its staff are not allowed to drive them.