Short Stay car park
Looking for a quick and easy way to start your holiday? Why not pre-book the Short Stay car park at East Midlands airport. It's the closest car park to the terminal, meaning it's within easy walking distance.
Why book Short Stay car park with BCP?
- We offer THE best prices on car parking at Nottingham-east-midlands.
- We can guarantee your Short Stay car park space from the moment you book.
- We provide rapid transfers to Nottingham-east-midlands airport and a hassle free service.
- All Nottingham-east-midlands airport car park bookings made via BCP are safe and secure.
Click on the map to activate
Upon your arrival at Short Stay car park
We operate an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system so it is essential you have entered the correct vehicle registration when making your booking. We recommend that you bring a copy of your confirmation with you. On arrival, please drive up to the entry barrier and your car registration will be read. A ticket will be automatically issued to you. Make your way to any available space and park your car. Keep this ticket safe as it will be needed on your return.
Upon your return to Short Stay car park
Upon your return to the airport, proceed to your car and drive to the exit barrier. Please insert your ticket to leave and the barrier should raise automatically. If the barrier does not raise and/or asks for payment, please do not insert your credit or debit card into the barrier as a further payment will be taken. Please press the intercom button for assistance and quote your pre-booking reference number.
Disabled facilities at Short Stay car park
Disabled spaces are available for Blue Badge holders. There are limited spaces available. You must display your Blue Badge whilst you are away.
Security at the Short Stay car park
The Short Stay car park has CCTV and holds the Park Mark secure parking award.
Transfers to and from East Midlands airport
There is no need for a transfer bus. The car park is opposite the terminal, within easy walking distance.
Directions to Long Stay car park 2
- From the north: leave the M1 at junction 24 and following the signs to the airport, take the A453 for approximately half a mile. Turn right into the airport.
- From the south: leave the M1 at junction 23a and follow the signs to the airport.
- From the west: follow A50 to junction 24 then follow the signs to East Midlands airport. On arrival at the airport please follow signs for Short Stay car park.
Extra information about Short Stay car park
No motor homes, lorries, trailers or caravans are permitted even if multiple spaces are booked.
Please note: the minimum stay at the Short Stay car park is one day.